"Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts"
Proverbs 4:23 GN
I often turn to inspirational/motivational quotes or affirmations especially when going through a difficult situation...concern...drama...or when advice is needed. I hope to affirm more often even when life is sunshine and roses. It's amazing to me the power of positive thinking. I want to share some of the words that I believe can change a circumstance in an instant, I mean that, but you have to really, truly believe as I do.
Because of the power of words, whatever a person voices he begins to attract. Be careful what you think for thoughts become actions.
~"I am in right relationship with all people and all situations now."
~"The Christ in you forgives and releases me now and forever."
- Wealth is pouring into my life.
- I am sailing on the river of wealth.
- I am getting wealthier each day.
- My body is healthy and functioning in a very good way.
- I have a lot of energy.
- I study and comprehend fast.
- My mind is calm.
- I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
- My thoughts are under my control.
- I radiate love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I have the perfect job for me.
- I am living in the house of my dreams.
- I have good and loving relations with my wife/husband.
- I have a wonderful and satisfying job.
- I have the means to travel abroad, whenever I want to.
- I am successful in whatever I do.
- Everything is getting better every day.
"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."
"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan
If you would like to share some of your favorites please leave them in the comment box. I'd love to read them.